Chrome Pointer

2022年1月15日 星期六

All I need are birds to accompany me

All I need are birds to accompany me, they're my little buddies, they can sing a song with me together.

Every person might accompany you during a period of time, but not forever, and someone might destroy you, someone would treat you better.

When your glory had faded by someone else, if you could know it before you met him, I bet that you would rather be alone.

Being a good human in our education system which will tell you that you need to be kind, love each other, or even more like don't fight for yourself, if you do so, then what would you get? Usually, you would be bullied and deceived, all the knowledge they told us from our education system was to brainwash us because they want to keep their authority to control us and prevent us to replace them. 

If you don't protect yourself, who will protect you?

Finding a person to be with you is hard, please don't find a random person in a relationship, you need to observe his behavior for a long time to make sure that he's not a sociopath or psychopath.

Haven't found a lover maybe you'll feel alone, but finding someone wrong will become worse, and it will literally ruin your life, or even devastate you.

Rather than being lived with humans, maybe it'll be better to live with birds, at least you will not feel unsafe anymore.

This article was inspired by Loni Willison, I hope you can understand something more from her.

Written by Weibert小崴少









沒有留言:

張貼留言

喜歡我的文章嗎? 喜歡的話可以留言回應我喔! ^^